The steering committee’s task is to develop and approve the strategic direction and activities of the project and ensure the coordination of the projects. The committee will meet twice a year with additional meetings according to the needs.
The Steering Committee consists of the PI, Allan Krasnik, the project administrator, Janne Sørensen and the team leaders, namely:
- MESU, Denmark: Signe Smith Jervelund. Marie Nørredamwill act as Deputy Team leader.
- CHESS, Sweden: Anders Hjern and Karl Gauffin will act as Deputy Team leader.
- The Norwegian Centre for Violence and Traumatic Stress Studies (NKVTS), Norway: Lutine de Wal Pastoor
- University College of Southeast Norway, Norway: Ketil Eide
- Institute of Migration, Finland: Elli Heikkilä. Marja Tiilikainen will act as Deputy Team leader.