The International Advisory Board assists the Steering Committee and the PI in the strategic development of CAGE and in developing strategies for disseminating the research results to an international audience including researchers, practitioners, managers and policy makers.
The International Advisory board is composed of seven internationally acclaimed researchers from Europe and represents a multidisciplinary expertise in the field of refugee, health and social welfare.
The Advisory Board will ensure the international dimension and relevance and contribute to the high scientific level through participation in the board meetings, the international research seminars and through collaboration involving comparative issues, interpretation and discussion of results and publications.
The members of the International Advisory are:
- Professor Ilse Derluyn, Department of Social Welfare Studies, Ghent University, Belgium
- Senior Researcher Simone Goosen, Netherlands Association for Community Health Services (GGD NL), the Netherlands
- Professor Ravi KS Kohli, Child Welfare, Department of Applied Social Studies, University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
- Professor Vincent Lorant, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Senior Researcher Davide Malmusi, Agència de Salut Pública de Barcelona, Spain
- Senior Researcher Edith Montgomery, DIGNITY-Danish Institute against Torture, Denmark
- Professor Raija-Leena Punamäki, School of Social Sciences and Humanities, Psychology, University of Tampere, Finland
- Professor Charles Watters, University of Sussex, United Kingdom